- Added inbuild classification for - Test MRIO - EXIOBASE 2 - EXIOBASE 3
- Method for renaming sectors/regions based on the built in classification
- Method for aggregating duplicated indexes
- Fixed OECD downloader and parser (by @jaimeoliver1)
- Fixed indexing bug in calc_accounts for non-full Y
- Added Stadler 2021 reference
- change github actions testing to development -> production for multiple os
- dropped support for Python 3.6
v0.4.4 (February 26, 2021)¶
- Characterization for cases when some stressors are missing from the characterization matrix
- Spelling mistakes
- Fixed installation description in readme and documentation
v0.4.3 (February 24, 2021)¶
- Added automatic downloader for EXIOBASE 3 files
- Method for characterizing stressors (pymrio.Extension.characterize)
- Fixed: xlrd and numpy requirments for later pandas versions
- Switched from travis to github actions for testing and converage reports
v0.4.2 (November 19, 2020)¶
- Fixed: OECD parsing bug caused by pandas update
- Fixed: Missing inclusion of auxiliary data for exiobase 2
- Fixed: Making python version explicit and update package requirements
- Fixed: hard-coded OS specific path
- switched to black code style
- updated travis.yml for testing different python versions
- added github workflows for automated releases
- switched to git trunk based development
v0.4.1 (October 08, 2019)¶
- Fixed: Parsing EXIOBASE 3 from zip on Windows system
- Fixed: Doc spelling
- The tutorial notebooks of the documentation are now also used for integration tests. See CONTIBUTING.rst for more infos.
v0.4.0 (August 12, 2019)¶
- New parser and automatic downloader for the OECD-ICIO tables (2016 and 2018 release)
- Improved test coverage to over 90 %
- Equality comparison for MRIO System and Extension
- Fixed some typos
Backward incompatible changes¶
- Minimum python version changed to 3.7
- The FY and SY matrixes has been renamed to F_Y and S_Y. Previously stored data, however, can still be read (FY/SY files are automatically parsed as F_Y and S_Y)
v0.3.8 (November 06, 2018)¶
Hotfix for two EXIOBASE 3 issues
- FY in the raw files is named F_hh. F_hh now get automatically renamed to FY.
- In the ixi tables of EXIOBASE 3 some tables had ISO3 country names. The parser now renames these names to the standard ISO2.
v0.3.7 (October 10, 2018)¶
- pymrio.parse_exiobase3, accepting the compressed archive files and extraced data (solves #26)
- pymrio.archive for archiving MRIO databases into zipfiles (solves #26)
- pymrio.load and pymrio.load_all can read data directly from a zipfile (solves #26)
- Calculate FY and SY when final demand impacts are available (fixes issue #28)
- Ensures that mrio.x is a pandas DataFrame (fixes issue #24)
- Some warning if a reset method would remove data beyond recovery by calc_all (see issue #23 discussion)
- Removed the Eora26 autodownloader b/c worldmrio.com needs a registration now (short time fix for #34)
- pymrio now depends on python > 3.6
- Stressed the issue driven development in CONTRIBUTING.rst
v0.3.6 (March 12, 2018)¶
Function get_index now has a switch to return dict for direct input into pandas groupby function.
Included function to set index across dataframes.
Docs includes examples how to use pymrio with pandas groupby.
Improved test coverage.
v0.3.5 (Jan 17, 2018)¶
Added xlrd to requirements
v0.3.4 (Jan 12, 2018)¶
API breaking changes¶
- Footprints and territorial accounts were renamed to “consumption based accounts” and “production based accounts”: D_fp was renamed to D_cba and D_terr to D_pba
v0.3.3 (Jan 11, 2018)¶
Note: This includes all changes from 0.3 to 0.3.3
- downloaders for EORA26 and WIOD
- codebase fully pep8 compliant
- restructured and extended the documentation
- License changed to GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE v3
- pandas minimal version changed to 0.22
- Optional (for aggregation): country converter coco >= 0.6.3
API breaking changes¶
- The format for saving MRIOs changed from csv + ini to csv + json. Use the method ‘_load_all_ini_based_io’ to read a previously saved MRIO and than save it again to convert to the new save format.
- method set_sectors(), set_regions() and set_Y_categories() renamed to rename_sectors() etc.
- connected the aggregation function to the country_converter coco
- removed previously deprecated method ‘per_source’. Use ‘diag_stressor’ instead.
v0.2.2 (May 27, 2016)¶
- pytest. For the unit tests.
- Fixed filename error for the test system.
- Various small bug fixes.
- Preliminary EXIOBASE 3 parser.
- Preliminary World Input-Output Database (WIOD) parser.
v0.2.1 (Nov 17, 2014)¶
- pandas version > 0.15. This required some change in the xls reading within the parser.
- pytest. For the unit tests.
- Unit testing for all mathematical functions and a first system wide check.
- Fixed some mistakes in the tutorials and readme
v0.2.0 (Sept 11, 2014)¶
- IOSystem.reset() replaced by IOSystem.reset_all_to_flows()
- IOSystem.reset_to_flows() and IOSystem.reset_to_coefficients() added
- Version number attribute added
- Parser for EXIOBASE like extensions (pymrio.parse_exio_ext) added.
- plot_accounts now works also for for specific products (with parameter “sector”)
- Several bugfixes
- Mainmodule split into several packages and submodules
- Added 3rd tutorial
- Added CHANGELOG
v0.1.0 (June 20, 2014)¶